Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Love Swapping


Gimme Your Stuff

I'm actually searching for swapping site and happens to comes by this great site. Since i love swapping. It'll be fun to receive gifts from peoples from all over the world. Join me in the world of swapping.

What i can offer from Singapore: -
  • Ready to cook premix or pastes eg, chicken rice, laksa, sambal chili paste etc...
  • Asian cooking recipes or books
  • Candies
  • Dried fruits eg, durian, mango, apricots etc.
  • Japanese, Korean tibits
  • Japanese comics in japanese or chinese
  • Baking ingredients
  • Baking ware
  • Herb and Spices
  • Various international and local magazines, in english and chinese
  • Tote bags
  • Stationery

What i like

  • Candies and Chocolates from US.
  • Peanut butter. I love crunchy ones and butter cups
  • Poppy seeds
  • Vanilla pods
  • Your country's speciality
  • Tote bags
  • Baking ware
  • Baking ingredients
  • local cooking magazine
  • fridge magnets
  • Note books
  • dried products

If it is not listed here, just drop me a comment. I'll try to source for you.
Singapore is banned from gums.

Drop me a comment if you're interested in swapping with me

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deb said...

Hi!
I live in Switzerland and would love to do a swap with you. I'm interesting a several things you have listed. If you want anything specific from Switzerland, please let me know. I'm sure we can arrange an agreeable and satisfying swap between us. :)

Deb said...

Slight typeing error.. I wanted to say that I'm interested in some things you have listed on your blog. My typing fingers don't always do what I want them to do. Haha!

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Marion I would like to swap stuff with you.
I'm 21 years old and I live in France. I'm a graphic student in Paris. I love drawing I could send some of mines.

Tell me if your interested via my blog.
http://cassiodore.blogspot.com/

Bye!

Elisa said...

Hi!
I live in Italy and would love to do a swap with you. I'm interesting a several things

you have listed. If you want anything specific from Italy, please let me know. I'm

sure we can arrange an agreeable and satisfying swap between us.
this is my blogs with my listed:
http://elisa69.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hello
I am from South Africa and would like to swap with u , please mail me to arrange a swap.

Anonymous said...

hey,

i'm a new swapper and i live in Singapore too. can i know how much was your postage of package to switzerland roughly cost?

thanks so much.

simyee2000@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello n__n

I would LOVE to do a swap with you ^^

Here is my page:
http://swapwithlaura.livejournal.com/

I dont have any USA Candy, but I do have loads of English Candy ( Cadbury chocolate, so tasty!).

I have some other things on your list too n__n Please leave me a message if your intrested :]

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is me again n__n

Sorry for the second comment!

I was thinking about a swap just now xD I could send you cake mixes and cute decorations for cakes too :] and anything on my list ofcourse :]

Please give me a comment :]

Unknown said...

http://xxpinupmommyxx.vox.com/library/post/gimme-your-stuff.html

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Kathryn and I'm from the USA. I just recently joined Gimme Your Stuff. :) I was wondering if you'd like to swap with me?

I can send you: candy/chocolate, tote bags, bake ware, cooking magazines & recipe books, notebooks! If there's anything else that you'd like just ask..

My swapping website can be found at: http://www.datturra.vox.com
If you are interested, have a look and leave me a comment.